The pages of this bliki provide a guide kotlin programming reference for programmers who know python (or other dynamic languages), together with assumed knowledge for this wiki.
These pages are not a tutorial on how to program, and generally assume either the knowledge of a computer science graduate, or an equivalent level of knowledge.
A knowledge of Python at this level is assumed, however more advanced Python is covered here. No knowledge of Kotlin is assumed at all, and Python is used as a reference for explaining kotlin.
These resources are here to help as they not currently covered by this site.
- Installing kotlin and hello world with intellij
- Kotlin hello world with gradle
- Kotlin working with the command line
- Tutorial in Kotlin programming for python programmers
- TorandoFX (GUI)
- Koltin has nothing
- 5 interesting things about kotlin
- Scribes Oath and Professionalism (2) (Uncle Bob)